Thursday, January 19, 2012

LOOKING FOR MULTI-AUTHORS TO POST ON MY BLOGS


I have these two blogs.  Christian blogs.   The House of Mercy Ministries (http://www.houseofmercyministries.blogspot.com) and The House Of Mercy International (http://www.houseofmercyint.blogspot.com).  Intended to be for a church I was starting but then felt led by the Lord to make them an Online ministry.  I know that currently there is a lot of duplication due to some widget in Blogger that cross-copied the posts. This is the reason I need different content.  To make each one unique.  Any ideas will be appreciated and all suggestions will be considered.

I am appealing to you, if you are an author of a blog, or a writer who has experienced the Salvation through Jesus Christ, is born again and is living a sanctified life, to contribute my means of posting material that will tell of the Love of G-d and His Saving grace.  If you have been saved and have a testimony that you must share, telling of the miraculous power of G-d that is able to save from the 'gutter-most to the uttermost', this must be shared.  If you have been healed from sickness or disease, maybe delivered from demonic oppression or possession by the divine Hand of G-d, I'm asking you to please submit this material so that I can moderate it then post it on one of these blogs. This blog is to be for the Glory of G-d and the establishing of His Kingdom on earth.  May this blog reverberate the Lord's Prayer: Thy Kingdom come, on earth as it is in Heaven.  You see friends, it's not about you and I, but all about G-d.

There are so many thousands of wonderful people who have been hurt in church, now sitting at home with no-one ministering to their broken lives.  Thousands more who have been disillusioned and myriads of folk who have never been to church before. Millions of people in the 10 - 40 Window over Asia who have never held a Bible in their hands, who have never heard the Gospel of Our Lord Jesus Christ preached and taught in Love, who would surrender their lives to Jesus had they heard this message.  The message of "No greater love than this..." Jesus laying down His life to take it up again.  It's not a Gospel of death but of Life.  He arose from the grave triumphant.  Hallelujah.  Jesus is alive.

We have been saved by G-d with a purpose.  Called with a goal in mind.  Commissioned to win the lost.  Anointed and appointed to witnesses of the saving grace of our Lord Jesus Christ.  Called to lead souls to Christ and demonstrate the Power of G-d.  Called to disciple the masses.  Jesus said: " Follow me and I will make you fishers of men"  not called to sit the pews warm and listen to all sermons but to "Go..into all the world....make disciples..."

Dit gaan oor die Evangelie wat bedien moet word sodat "..nie een verlore sal gaan nie maar dat almal gered sal word".  Die wil van G-d is dat die wêreld gered moet word.  Dat mense weer na Hom toe sal terugkeer, hulle harte open en hul lewens weer met opregte toewyding aan Hom sal toewy.  (This is Afrikaans - let Google translate it for you).

G-d gave His only begotten Son so that all who believe in Him should not perish but have life eternal.  G-d gave His very best.  What will you and I give?

Please assist me with this task of reaching the lost, the cold, the back-slidden, the lukewarm BEFORE the Imminent return of our Lord and Saviour, Jesus the Christ.

PRAY WITH AND FOR ME.  YOUR PRAYERS ARE VERY IMPORTANT! PRAY FOR ALL MINISTERS OF THE GOSPEL THAT G-D GIVE US OPEN DOORS TO MINISTER THROUGH.


If you have not surrendered your heart to the Lord Jesus Christ yet, have not accepted Him as your personal Saviour, not confessed your sin, won't you take a moment to pray this prayer prayerfully, out loud as though it was your own prayer?

Dear Father G-d, I come to You today, just as I am with all my faults and sins.  I confess that I am a sinner. I cannot save myself and I need a Saviour.  I believe that Jesus The Christ, is the Son of the Living G-d, sent to die in my stead.  He who knew no sin became sin so that I could become the Righteousness of G-d through His death on the cross and through His resurrection.


I believe that He offers me Life Eternal with Him by me accepting His sacrifice and I ask you Father to forgive me my sins.  I repent with all my heart and am sorry Lord that I sinned against You.  Cleanse my heart from all sins and unrighteousness which I now rebuke and lay them at your Feet.  I confess that You take away my many sins through the death of Christ, changing me to be a new man in Christ.  The old sinful nature is now dead and I am alive in Christ Jesus, a New Creation.  My sins are forgiven and You will never think of or to remember them any more.  I accept that the Blood of Jesus Your Son, cleanses me from all sin and unrighteousness.  Take hold of my hand and lead me in Your Ways, teaching me to hold to Your Word, the Bible, the Word of G-d.  I am saved by Grace and not of myself that I might boast.  I am now a born-again son.  Thank You for saving my soul and making me whole.  Help me to live for You from today forth.
Every fetter and chain is broken and I am free for Your Word says the the Truth, Jesus the Word, will set me free an if the Truth has set me free, I am free indeed. Amen an Amen



Thanks and G-d bless you

Rodney


No comments: